Http://googledatas.com

Earth Krahang은 정부 간 공격을 시작하기위한 정부 간 신탁을 이용 |트렌드 마이크로 (미국) 관련 IOC 9개 발견

2022년 초부터 우리는 동남아시아를 중심으로 전 세계 여러 정부 기관을 대상으로하는 APT 캠페인을 모니터링하고 있으며, 유럽, 미국 및 아프리카도 대상으로한다. 연구로 중국-넥서스 위협 행위자와 별도의 침입 세트인 Earth Krahang과 관련된 관계를 식별했고, I-Soon이라는 중국 회사와의 잠재적 링크도 조사할 것이다. 이 캠페인에서 위협 행위자는 정부 인프라를 남용하여 다른 정부 기관을 공격하고 악의적 인 페이로드를 호스팅하는 등의 전술을 사용한다.

2022년 초부터 우리는 동남아시아, 유럽, 미국 및 아프리카를 대상으로하는 APT 캠페인을 모니터링하고 있으며, 중국-넥서스 위협 행위자와 Earth Krahang 침입 세트, I-Soon 중국 회사와의 관계를 식별했다. 이 캠페인에서 위협 행위자는 정부 인프라를 남용하여 다른 정부 기관을 공격하는 등의 전술을 사용한다.

Trendmicro
Earth Krahang Exploits Intergovernmental Trust to Launch Cross-Government Attacks | Trend Micro (US)

Since early 2022, we have been monitoring the APT campaigns for government agencies around the world, especially in Southeast Asia, and also targets Europe, the United States and Africa.The study identified the relationship related to Earth Krahang, a separate set of invasion with the Chinese-Nexus threat, and also investigated the potential link with a Chinese company called I-SOON.In this campaign, threats use tactics such as abuse the government infrastructure, attacking other government agencies and hosting malicious payloads.

Since early 2022, we have been monitoring the APT campaigns for Southeast Asia, Europe, the United States and Africa, and identifying the relationship between the Chinese-Nexus threats, the Earth Krahang Inviliement Set, and the I-SOON Chinese company.In this campaign, threats use tactics such as abuse of government infrastructure and attacking other government agencies.
https://www.trendmicro.com/en_us/research/24/c/earth-krahang.html