2023 년 전자 발견 환경 예측에 대한 관점

2023 년 전자 발견 환경 예측에 대한 관점

첨단 제품 마케팅 담당자로서 저는 업계의 미래를 예측하기 위해 트레이드 펍 기사, Gartner Cool 공급 업체 보고서 등을 읽고 있었습니다. 이에 따라 Law.com의 기사 "Curve보다 앞서 : 2023 년의 전자 발견 환경"을 읽고 해부하기로 했습니다. 그리고 나는 인공 지능의 사용이 증가하고 고객들이 머신 러닝과 반응하는 항목 표시를 간소화하는 데 도움이 될 수 있는 Proofpoint의 팀을 관리하기로 결정했습니다.

첨단 제품 마케팅 담당자로서 저는 업계의 미래를 예측하기 위해 트레이드 펍 기사, Gartner Cool 공급 업체 보고서 등을 읽고 있었습니다. Law.com의 기사 "Curve보다 앞서 : 2023 년의 전자 발견 환경"을 읽고 해부하기로 했고, 인공 지능의 사용이 증가하며 고객들이 머신 러닝과 반응하는 항목 표시를 간소화하는 데 도움이 될 수 있는 Proofpoint의 팀을 관리하기로 결정했습니다.

Perspectives on 2023 E-Discovery Landscape Predictions

As a high -tech marketing manager, I was reading a trade pub article and a Gartner Cool supplier report to predict the future of the industry.As a result, I decided to read and dissect the article "Curve ahead of Law.com: 2023 electronic discovery environment."And I decided to manage the team of ProofPoint, which can help to increase the use of artificial intelligence and to simplify the item marks that respond to machine learning.

As a high -tech marketing manager, I was reading a trade pub article and a Gartner Cool supplier report to predict the future of the industry.Law.com’s article “Curve ahead of Curve: 2023 Electronic Discovery Environment” has been read and dissected, and the use of artificial intelligence increases and customers can help to simplify the items that are responding with machine learning.I decided to manage the team of.

https://www.proofpoint.com/us/blog/compliance-and-archiving/perspectives-on-e-discovery-landscape-predictions